- Mark Hughes is the newly appointed chief instructor for West Wales Watersports. He has a wide experience of tutoring outdoor pursuits including 8 years at the Edinburgh University sailing centre and at several outward bound schools. He has also coached in New Zealand, Germany and Switzerland.
- Registration will be at 18:00 on 2nd May in the Yacht Club, followed by an introductory rigging session. Sailing will commence on 9th
- Fees will be £15 per night or £132 (20% discount) for the 11 week course (9th May to July 18th). Please bring cash or a cheque book.
- DYC Junior Membership Applications must be completed at Registration and the Junior Subscription of £10 paid, unless this is covered by Family Membership (note grandchildren are not entitled to be part of their grandparents’ Family Membership).
- A further 6 week course is planned from July 28th to the end of August.
- Volunteers are still needed for beachmaster and rescue launch duties. If you are able to help please record your availability at registration.
- Sandwiches and chips will be available in the club house.
We look forward to welcoming you all next week and wish you an enjoyable sailing season.
Commodore Dale YC